Thursday, November 4, 2010

Thankful Thursday!

My friend Kelli from Countin' My Blessings has decided that all her Thursday posts during the month of November will be all about gratitude.

What a fantastic idea!  I hope you don't mind if I borrow your idea, Kelli!

This Thursday, I am thankful for my wonderful husband, Marty, who works very hard, every single day to make sure we have everything we need.  He always supports me in whatever decisions I make, and is an incredible father to our children.  I am beyond thankful that God sent him to me!

Photo by RoPoPhoto

I am thankful for my awesome children.  Every single day they amaze me with their compassion for others, their humor, and their ability for unconditional love.  I am beyond thankful that God allowed me to be their mother!

 Photo by RoPoPhoto

I am thankful for my mother.  There is no way I could even begin to describe how much I love her.  There are no words that could even convey what a wonderful woman she is.  I am beyond thankful that God blessed me with such a fantastic role model.

 (Chelsea, Aunt Cat, Aunt Nina, My mother, Aunt Betsy)

And finally, I am thankful for this new, precious bundle of joy! 

 
Miss Mallory was born yesterday, weighing in at 7# 8oz, and is perfect! 

 
 That is ONE PROUD PAPA!


I really wanted to take her home with me, but they wouldn't let me.  :o(

Mama Julie is doing great and Papa Clay is beyond proud!  He told me this morning "I think she's even cuter and more adorable today than she was yesterday!"  Seeing and hearing the transformation in this first-time daddy has had me in tears all morning.  I am beyond thankful that God blessed our families with Julie and Clay and now precious baby Mallory!

What are you thankful for this Thursday?

blog comments powered by Disqus