Friday, February 11, 2011

I'm still here!

I'm still here, y'all!

I've been crazy busy with life and stuff and Valentine's Day cards!

Most years, I try to make the kid's their own cards, and this year has been no exception.  I'm not quite ready to reveal them yet, but let me just say they involve a little bit of this:


and this:

(Yes I know this is not a new picture of Chelsea, but it worked perfectly!)

and a little bit of this:


 The sock monkey may be assisting with MY card this year....heh, heh, heh...

I promise to reveal all as soon as I can figure out how to transfer my images from my Silhouette software to here!
I hope you all have a wonderful and fantastic weekend!

I am about to go on my very first excursion to this place...


Pray for my bank account!



blog comments powered by Disqus