Monday, March 28, 2011

Saturday

Because I have the most wonderful husband in the world (who buys me tulips), who may be having a birthday this weekend, and who's computer completely kicked the bucket this past week.....I may have gotten up early on Saturday (the ONE day of the week I don't have to set an alarm), braved the storms coming into the state, drove 1 hour away, only to face this line....


wait in line for 30 minutes, just knowing I'm not going to be able to get what I came for....

Only to be ushered in and within about 2 minutes, I was the proud owner of this....


I rushed home, after a quick stop for take out at 5 Guys Burgers (YUMMY!), and went ahead and surprised my hubby with his birthday gift.


I may have even splurged on a super-cool magnetic, crimson-colored, protective cover...


Isn't she pretty?


And a weather geeks dream, James Spann recommended, weather app to watch the incoming storms.


Happy {early} Birthday (and Easter, and Father's Day, and Anniversary, and Christmas....for the next 5 years) Marty!  I love you more every day!

blog comments powered by Disqus