Thursday, April 21, 2011

I wonder where he gets his creativity?

Monday morning, when the boys let mommy sleep late, the first thing Jameson asked me was...

"Mommy, I need some black, red, white, and silver paint!"

O.K.? What for?  

But his daddy seemed in agreeable with his plans, so I dug out the few paint pens I had on hand.
Over the course of the next 30 minutes-or-so, I noticed a lot of tedious work involving paint pens, a hack saw (Marty), a file, and super glue.

When all was said and done, this is Jameson's creation:


A handmade "Terminator" Lego minifig.

Jameson found the instructions online, and just had to make one.  He then took the leftover parts, and make his own "zombie" Lego minifig.


He was so proud of his creations (as were we!)

Later, while I was outside watching Marty lay rock, he just had to have the drill to make a hole in a block of wood.  Well, since he is the "stand-in" man of the house, Marty let him drill a hole in the block of wood he had. 


I couldn't for the life of me, figure out why he needed a hole in that block of wood.  But once the hole was drilled, his evil plan became clear...




He wanted to show his new Terminator Lego minifig who was boss!

Where does he come up with this stuff?
blog comments powered by Disqus