Friday, August 19, 2011

Trying to get my craft on.

There is nothing like needing to get some things done, but just can't concentrate enough to finish one single project.  Welcome to the world of ADD.

My dining room looks like Hobby Lobby has exploded inside it!  I really need a craft room with a huge table and a door that I can close and hide everything from the rest of the house.

I have managed to finish a couple of things, though.

First is a wall hanging for a baby shower gift.  They are using zebra print and hot pink.


I hope they like it!

Next is something I saw on Pinterest, and just had to try it.


Just imagine the possibilities using this technique!
I still have to find an appropriate sized frame, but I just loved how it turned out!

I still have two more projects that have to be finished soon, and then I will be starting to make things for Jameson's Lego-themed birthday!

I hope I can continue to get my craft on!
blog comments powered by Disqus