Friday, September 16, 2011

I think he needs a Lego Intervention!

I know it's no surprise to you that my son loves Legos.  He loves them TOO much, I'm afraid.  I'm seriously wondering if we should do some sort of intervention.

Jameson was blessed to receive some money as birthday gifts. He has to save half of his money, but like most kids, the other half was burning a hole in his pocket.  He was DYING to spend it.  So yesterday after school, I took him to get rid of his money.

He ended up with two, fairly large, kits.

One with 879 pieces:

And one with 539 pieces:

 
In less than two hours last night, he had the largest kit completely finished.



And had almost 1/3 of the second pack finished!

As soon as I went to wake him up this morning, he jumped out of bed, brushed his teeth, got dressed, and started working on them again.



I'm telling you, this boy is obessed!


I hope you all have a wonderful Friday and weekend!  Fall is in the air around here and I couldn't be happier!
blog comments powered by Disqus