Friday, September 9, 2011

If we starve, I'm blaming it on the car!

This is what the inside of my refrigerator looks like as of right now:


Yeah, that would be EMPTY unless we want to live on butter and condiments.  (Hmmmm, butter maybe, condiments no).  Since today was payday for both of us, our plan was to attempt our first couponing trip to Publix.  Well, my car (SUV) had other plans.

We suddenly started having problems with the car Wednesday afternoon.  By Thursday morning I was convinced there was something terrible (as in $$$$$$) wrong with it.  (WHY do I torture myself with Google??) 


Today, I have a new rear end (for the car, not me) and 4 (very flipin' expensive) new tires.  Thank goodness it wasn't the $$$$$$ new radiator I thought it was going to be, however.


How many groceries could I buy with what I spent for these???

So, for the rest of the morning, I've spent printing, cutting and sorting these, hoping I can buy at least enough to feed us until next payday.  LOL


Anyway, if we starve, I'm blaming it on the car!


blog comments powered by Disqus