Tuesday, October 11, 2011

I guess I will just do one project at a time.

I love Halloween!

I have so many cute and wonderful ideas running around in my head.  My Pinterest boards are filled with incredible things that I want to do to this house.

BUT, I just can't seem to get anything finished.  I totally envy all of the people out there who grab all of their decor things, and have it all put up and finished within a day or two.

HOW DO Y'ALL DO IT????
I know what I want to do, I just can't seem to pull it all together and get it done.  I guess I will just always be one of those people who live in an unfinished house!

So frustrating!

Well, since I can't get everything complete, I guess I will do just one project at a time.

This weekend, I managed to complete one more thing to go on my front porch.  Just like everything else, I got the idea from Pinterest.  LOL

(Sorry for the horrible pictures, it was already dark outside by the time I got them put where I wanted).



I cut vinyl out with my Silhouette and just stuck them to the pumpkins.  That way, when I want to try something else, I can just peel everything right off!

I'm still not anywhere near finished, but hopefully I can get close by doing one project at a time!

I hope you all are having a wonderful and fantastic week!
blog comments powered by Disqus