Thursday, October 13, 2011

Somebody is having a special 1st birthday!


I cannot believe that precious baby Mallory is going to be ONE in just a few weeks!


It seems like she was just born yesterday!


Her mama, Julie, and I have been working on and planning her birthday party for the past 11 months. (What? Doesn't every first-time mom plan birthday parties months in advance???)  Everything is going to be so cute!

One of the biggest things I've been working on is the invitations.  Since I am completely in love with my Silhouette softwear, I just knew I had to try to make something extra-special for this precious little girl!

Julie and I have scanned the Internet for months, and finally found "the one" on Pinterest a couple of months ago.  All credit for this idea goes to the original designer on Pinterest.  We changed the colors around a little to match the party better, and we think it turned out fantastic!

(Edited for personal information)

I just love how the pictures show her growth from little baby, to an "almost" one year old little girl!

We have so many super-cute plans for this party!  I can't wait to share them all with you!!

I hope you all are having a wonderful and fantastic week!

blog comments powered by Disqus