Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Here comes Peter Cottontail...

As usual, I've been slacking when it comes to my seasonal decorating, but I have managed to get a few things up!

I made this cute little bunny banner.  At first, I just had the bunnies, but it looked a little sparse.  So, I added the little carrots!



I also found this cute little bunny that I bought at Scott's Antique Market last year. 
 

I still have a lot of work to do on the rest of the mantle, however.

I also got this fantastic door hanging at a local craft fair last weekend.


Isn't it adorable?  

I bought this from 4 Messie Monkies in Pell City, Alabama.  Their FB link is here.  She makes all sorts of adorable things for all different occasions.  Be sure to go check them out!
(This is not a paid advertisement.  I just love all of her goodies!)

I still don't know what to do with my green furry wreath.


I can't find anything that I like to go on it to make it look like I want.

Oh well, maybe by next Easter.  HAHA!

I hope you all have a great week!


blog comments powered by Disqus