Monday, April 2, 2012

Happy Birthday Honey!

I just wanted to wish Marty a very Happy Birthday today!
 
 
In the 26 years I've known you, you have grown from a moody, short-tempered, loving, loyal kid, to a kind, gentle, patient, funny, happy, hard working, loving husband and father.  I don't know what I did to deserve to have you as my husband and our children's father, but I am so thankful God brought us together at that baseball field, even though the circumstances were not the best.  HAHA!
 
 
Thank you for working so hard to provide for our family, making sure we have everything we need and a lot of the things we want.  Thank you for being so patient with me when I'm frustrated about things not under our control.  Thank you for being so loving towards me when I'm not being very loving back to you.  Thank you for taking such good care of me when I am sick or feeling blue.




I know there is no big party or huge gifts, but we do want you to know that we love you very much, we are very proud of you and what you've accomplished,  and we are so blessed to have you!


Happy Birthday Honey!  I hope you have the best birthday ever!

WE LOVE YOU!
blog comments powered by Disqus