Tuesday, April 17, 2012

I'm loving these invitations!


I posted last week that I had ordered Chelsea's graduation invitations.  Initially, I had planned to make them myself, but when I saw the Cool Grad invitations from Tiny Prints, I knew they would be perfect for Chelsea. I really wanted invitations that would tell her unique and beautiful story.

 I really didn't expect to get them for a couple of weeks, but imagine my surprise when they were delivered Saturday!



Details covered for some privacy.

It seriously brought tears to my eyes when I saw them!  They are PERFECT!

I had to change a few things on the inside to make it more of a graduation party invitation, since we are only allowed 10 tickets for the actual graduation.  I still think they turned out great!

I can't wait until May so I can start sending them out!

My baby girl is growing up!!

---------------------------

I was in NO WAY compensated for this blog post.  I chose Tiny Prints because I loved the quality of the cards I received from friends at Christmas & decided to give them a try.  Their customer service is fantastic and their Twitter folks are A-number-one!  I definitely plan on using them again!  

If any of you need any cards made for any special occasion, click this link to get $$ off your order! (This is a referral link, so I would receive compensation if you did order.)
blog comments powered by Disqus