Saturday, April 7, 2012

Things just got real!

My baby girl is graduating in a few weeks.

I know I keep talking about it, but I guess the reality of it all really hasn't hit me yet.  Yesterday, things got a little more real.

First of all, I ordered her graduation invitations.

This is the largest I could get her proof without a ton of distortion.
 Here is the sample invitation (on the outside):


I never intended on ordering her invitations.  My plan was to make them myself.  But when I saw these invitations from Tiny Prints, and saw the inside, I just knew I had to order these.  They are perfect!  I can't wait to share the finished product with all of you!

Then, if the invitations weren't enough, Chelsea comes home from school yesterday with this:


Oh.My.Goodness.

Things just got real around here!

blog comments powered by Disqus