Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Mama's Mumblings

Hey friends!

Sorry I've been MIA over the past couple of weeks.  I have read every single one of your comments and emails, I've just been extremely lax in responding and keeping up with my blog and bloggie friends.  I just needed a "blog break" for a few weeks.  This time of year is very hectic, happy, emotional, and sad for me and I never know how I'm going to be able to function.  I hope to be back in full swing again now.

--------------------------------------

Thank you all for your advice about making money from home.  I still haven't made the decision to "take the plunge", but your advice has definitely been on my mind.  I may open an Etsy shop and see what happens.  Who knows, I may actually make some extra money!


---------------------------------------

Wednesday, I unexpectedly found myself going on a field trip to the McWayne Center with Jameson.  Even though it wasn't planned (on my part) we ended up having a great time.

Jameson and Rio in the background.

My crew being attacked by a huge bass.  HAHA!

Jameson and Christian have turned into Zombies!
Jameson had a blast!  We will definitely go back this summer!

-------------------------------------------

Check out this deal!!


I mean, WHAT A BARGAIN!  It was everything I could do to not buy every, single one of those cups at that savings!

-----------------------------------

You know how little kids will come in while you are sleeping and try to pry your eyelids open just to see if you are awake?  Well, I don't have that problem with my kids....I have that problem with MY CAT!

Yes, I am talking about YOU, Sweets!
The other night, for some reason, Sweets decided she wanted to sleep with us instead of Jameson.  Surprisingly, the night went fine, until she decided it was time for everyone to get up....which happened to be around 4:00 in the morning.  She creeped up to my face, and "meowed".  I didn't respond.  She "meowed" a little louder, and I still didn't respond.  This wasn't acceptable to her, so she decided to try to pry my eyelid open with her paw.  I thought it was so funny, I busted out laughing.  I mean, where did she learn that?

--------------------------------------

I hope you all are having a wonderful and fantastic week!!!!
blog comments powered by Disqus