Friday, June 8, 2012

Taking it easy

I'm still here!

This week I had intended on conquering the world (or at least the mountain of clothes waiting in my laundry room), but my lingering (and worsening) cold and then Jameson waking up at 4:30 Wednesday morning, throwing up just sent my plans to the wayside.

Fortunately, Jameson is much better.  We think he maybe had a slight case of food poisoning (nausea, vomiting and diarrhea, but no fever).  Thank goodness all of his symptoms are gone now.

As for my cold, well, let's just say it feels like it's going to hang on for a while.  : /

I also planned on completing all of the finishing details of the kitchen, so I could join Kelly's Korner "Show us your life: Kitchens" , but that didn't happen either.  I did manage to get the kitchen clean and (mostly) clutter-free, but never got around to the finishing touches.  Oh well, it will eventually be done!

So, I guess I will use this post to show some updated pictures of Sweets.  She's just a member of the family, now.  She sleeps all snuggled up with Jameson at night, and when she hears Marty getting ready for work in the mornings, she follows him into the bathroom and keeps him company while he gets dressed.  Marty also has been known to give her a treat or two.

Jameson and Chelsea are still IN LOVE with her.  They want to play with her every second.  Sweets has to hide under the couch just to get some rest.  HAHA!  Jameson is still emptying the litter box every single night without complaint!  He's really happy to have a new friend.

One of Sweet's favorite places.

I'm trying to go to sleep. Do you mind?

Really.  I'm going to sleep now.

I'm ignoring you!

ZZZZZZZZZZZ

Theresabugtheresabugtheresabug.....

What?  Daddy doesn't mind if I put my butt in his face.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
blog comments powered by Disqus