Monday, July 23, 2012

More frame ideas.

Hey y'all!

I hope everybody is doing well!

I promise this blog isn't going to become all about crafting, but that's all my life is about lately...so I just blog what I know! LOL

The mad rush of the last two weeks has finally calmed down a bit and now I've been working on some projects for friends and family.  I'm also waiting on some previews to be accepted before I start several larger orders.  As much as I've enjoyed the calm, I miss the craziness of the past two weeks.  Hopefully, things will pick back up again soon!

Anyway, here are some things that I have been working on this weekend.

This is a shadow box I made for a friends GREAT granddaughter:


This is an actual shadow box, so I thought I would add a little handmade paper flower to give it a little extra "something".  These photos really don't do this justice.  The vinyl makes this really cool shadow on the pink paper.  I hope the new parents love it!


Then, I've been working on a few sample pieces:


I love these small little 4 x 4 frames that can be hung!  I found them in this distressed white and also in distressed black!  I LOVE these!



I love this simple 5 x 5 frame.  The possibilities of this are endless.



This frame is perfect for a family monogram!


This frame is my absolute favorite!  It's even more beautiful in person!  I found this in this color, and also in black with a silver insert.

Can you tell I've been doing a lot of frame shopping lately?  I have frames coming out of my ears!

I hope all of you have a wonderful and fantastic week!
blog comments powered by Disqus