Thursday, August 16, 2012

In God's perfect timing!

Hey y'all!

I've been super-busy this week and just realized I hadn't blogged in a few days!  We are running around trying to get everything ready for Jameson to start back to school on Monday.  Until yesterday, we didn't even have a single school supply bought!  That was a big mistake on our part because we almost didn't find everything we needed!  Who knew that wide-ruled notebook paper was so popular?

I think Jameson and I are both in denial that school starts back on Monday.  We have enjoyed our SUPER-LAZY summer immensely!  Next week is going to be a real shocker for both of us!

In other news, I've continued to be busy this week with different projects.  Here are a few things I've been working on:


We ended up changing the mat color to a butter yellow and it looked much better.

I am totally in love with this frame!  But not as much as I love the recipients!



And with the Hunger Games movie coming out on DVD this weekend, Chelsea really wanted a shirt.  I had these files, so I thought I would just make on for her.  I LOVE the way it turned out!

(back)

(Front)

And what 10 year-old boy wouldn't love a Chuck Norris shirt?

And this precious little dress is for a very special co-worker and her (soon-to-be-here-but-not-too-soon) baby girl.  I hope this brings a little smile to her beautiful face!



As of yesterday, other than two small projects, I was 100% caught up on all my orders.  I started to worry because since this all started, I haven't been this caught up.  I started to think that pre-buying supplies and equipment was a mistake and that I was going to be stuck with a lot of expensive stuff.  However, when I got up this morning, I had inquiries from several people wanting me to make things for them.  So, the merry-go-round started spinning again!

Since this all began, I've had enough orders to keep me super-busy at any given time, but not enough to overwhelm me.  Every. Single. Time.  I am so thankful for God's perfect timing! 

I hope you all have a wonderful week!!
blog comments powered by Disqus