Wednesday, September 5, 2012

It was a crafty holiday weekend.




Hey friends!  I hope you all are staying dry (and safe) after the hurricane.

I am really excited that I managed to complete ALL my large orders this past weekend!  When it comes to all aspects of my life, I am a huge slacker.  But for some reason, I've been able to stay on top of all my orders (so far).  I REALLY don't want to get overwhelmed and behind.  At one point on Saturday, I did loose it for a little bit, but I managed to pull myself together and get everything DONE, DONE, DONE!

Here are the Air Force graduation shirts I did:


The soon-to-be mother-in-law found this design, and knew she wanted to use it because of the wolf and the colors.  I was worried I couldn't pull it off, but it worked!



Here's all 15 of them ranging, in sizes 24 months to 4X.

They were a lot of work, but the customers loved them.  That's all that matters!

I also finished a single order for 10 monograms!  I was so excited to finish them, I packaged them up before I got a picture of them.  They were all on cream colored textured card stock and I think the finished products were awesome.  I just love how well the vinyl looks on the cardstock.  I'm almost tempted to forget applying the vinyl to the glass in the frames and put them all on the cardstock.  Hmmmmm, something to think about!

I also finished these two monograms:


The client for this one wanted her background to be gold.  I found this beautiful linen-type shimmery gold paper and just knew I had to use it.  The vinyl went on like "buttah" and in person, is gorgeous!  I hope the client loves it.


This monogram is for one of my fabulous co-workers.  This background is an embossed tan cardstock.  It looks great behind the vinyl-applied glass.

I also managed to make a few non-Air Force t-shirts:


A Soccer Mom shirt for a friend.

And in honor of Bama's win over Michigan on Saturday:


This Roll Tide shirt is for a friend.


And this shirt is for ME!

I also tried to make this Munford shirt for myself, but the shirt didn't fit.



A better picture of the silver detail.

Maybe I will learn to try on the shirt before I decorate it!  :/

I made two more of these shirts, too!


**whew**

I'm getting sleepy just thinking about all that work and am very thankful that it's all done.

So what kind of things did y'all do for Labor Day weekend?
blog comments powered by Disqus