Saturday, October 20, 2012

Frightful Halloween Decor

Hey friends!

As usual, I'm behind on my holiday decorating, but I have managed to finish my inside decor.

Last year, I went with a "witch's foot/leg" decor, so I just assumed I would do the same this year.  Well, after a couple of trips to Ross/TJ Maxx/ and the Dollar Tree, my decor changed up a bit this year.  As much as I love my witch's feet/legs, something about the muted colors and frightful bones just spoke to me.  Instead of fighting it, I decided to just go with it.  I think it turned out pretty spooky!






 


And a little decor on the entrance table:



As far as the front porch, wellllll, we have a little bit done.  The "famous" witch's legs from last year finally made their return this afternoon:


Things still need a lot of work, but hopefully we can accomplish more tomorrow.

I hope you all are enjoying this fabulous fall weather! Have a great weekend!
blog comments powered by Disqus