Tuesday, December 11, 2012

She's going to FLIP!


****If you are Chelsea, STOP READING NOW!  LOL****

A few weeks ago, I told you all about a very special Christmas gift for Chelsea.  



We are taking her to see Scotty McCreery in concert.  Scotty is last year's American Idol winner.  Chelsea is "in love" with him and talks about him constantly.  We went to one of his concerts in September, and she loved it, but he was only on stage for about 30 minutes, and we were a long way from the stage.  She had a blast, but you could tell that she wanted more.

Well, I found out that he was coming in concert in Birmingham, and just knew we had to get tickets.  So, I made a phone call to Santa, and we managed to come up with some.  Once I ordered tickets, I wrote an e-mail to his fan club to see if they were having any meet-and-greet opportunities at this particular concert.  I was thrilled they answered me, however they didn't know if they would be able to do anything.  They encouraged me to keep in touch with them and they would do whatever they could.  Well Friday, I received this in my e-mail:

Click on photo to enlarge
 
If you can't read it, it says "This e-mail confirms that you have been chosen for a meet and greet."  How awesome is that????   I was concerned because the e-mail says only the fan club member would be allowed to go back, so I e-mailed them again and asked them if there would be an adult who could make sure that she was able to get to where she needed to without any problems.  They quickly responded and said I could go back with her!  I am the MOST excited that I actually get to see the look on Chelsea's face when she comes face-to-face with "her man."

Chelsea is going to FLIP!

(Please pray that none of us get sick this week.  The flu, strep and a horrible stomach bug are floating around our community and NONE of us need to get any of it ....of course, neither does anyone else....But we would be heartbroken if anything happened that would cause her to miss this opportunity!)
blog comments powered by Disqus