Monday, March 18, 2013

I haven't been slacking, I've been working!

Hey friends!  Long time, no talk too!

Yeah, so I only manged to get in one itty-bitty blog post last week.  So much for the whole "trying to better thing", right?  Oh well, hopefully y'all are still here, supporting all my laziness.  Thank you to all of you who have stood by me through my random postings!

Baseball/T-ball season is in full swing around here and that means everyone wants t-shirts! So, I've been working on orders like crazy, trying to finish everything on my list so I can have a clean slate going into baseball shirt season.  LOL  Here are a few things I've been working on:
This is for a wedding gift:


These two shirts are for a dear old friend (not in age, but in years we've known each other...lol) and her daughter.  I think they turned out really cute.


Split letter monogram on gold cardstock.  The gold is SO pretty! I definitely want to use this again!

These next two monograms are for a precious lady from California who saw these here on the blog!  Lacy has been awesome to work with and I am so happy with how these came together!



I just had to make something for myself.  I think this is hysterical!  Who doesn't love Grumpy Kitty?


And to celebrate St. Patrick's Day, Jameson just HAD to design his own shirt.  So, here we go.  Si, a leprechaun hat, gold, and a Duck Dynasty logo.  What more do you need?
 


Oh yeah, there had to be a Si saying on the back:


Jameson said the shirt was "exactly like he saw it in his mind."  Well alrighty then.  LOL
I also have another monogram that I absolutely love, but it's for a special couple who are having a wedding shower this weekend.  The groom's mother asked me to make one for them as a surprise!

If anybody would like to order anything you've seen me make here on the blog, send me an e-mail at AlabamaSlackerMama@yahoo.com or robinandmarty1@yahoo.com and I'll try my best to get back to you as soon as I can.  Right now, orders are taking about 2-3 weeks because of the baseball shirts.  After I'm finished with those, I should be back to a quicker turn-around.

I hope you all have a wonderful week!  Our week consists of THREE DAYS of field trips!  Pray for us.  LOL


blog comments powered by Disqus