Thursday, April 11, 2013

Mama's Mumblings

He friends!  I just realized that it's Thursday, and I've only posted once this week. Just when I didn't think life could get any busier, it did. In less than one week, I've gone from having about 4 orders left to complete, to about 35 orders. It's insanity, y'all!
 
 I'm extremely thankful for all the work, but I won't lie....I am extremely overwhelmed right now. When I'm busy with orders, the housework waits. Well, housework can only wait for so long before things get waaaay out of hand. Right now, it's getting to that point, and it's stressing me out. I had someone call yesterday, wanting to come over and look at some things. I immediately started freaking out and finally made an excuse for her not to come. I can't do that forever, though. After this rush of orders are finished, I'm going to have to take a break for a week or so. I've got to get this house back into shape!

-----------------------------------------
I just realized that I never followed-up about Chelsea's glasses!  We picked them up two weeks ago and they look really cute on her.


I think she did a great job picking them out.  Of course, I think she's worn them a total of about 2 hours since she's had them.  LOL

-----------------------------------------

Jameson has a huge project for Social Studies on Friday, that he's been working on for over a month. They are studying famous Alabamians and Jameson is going to be Hank Williams.
 
 
His report and facts are awesome, but the best part....I found a cream-colored, polyester, 3 piece suit, just for him to wear during his presentation. I actually found it at a consignment sale I went to a few weeks ago. It was literally the first thing I saw. Never in a million years could I have planned it any better! I am a little bummed that he wouldn't let me bedazzle it, though. I hope to have some great photos to share later!

------------------------------------------
 
Speaking of Jameson's school, the book fair started again this week. Guess who decided to volunteer for not one, but TWO whole days this week?

Yup, that would be ME!

------------------------------------------

I've become obsessed with these lately:


It's called a Green River Roll, and my niece, Shelby told me I had to try it.  Boy was she right!  I've had this THREE times in the past week and would have had it again tonight, if we had been near the restaurant. Technically, there isn't really anything "sushi" about it other than the rice. It has tempura shrimp, crab meat, rice, and is covered with a spicy mayo. But it is SO stinkin' good!

---------------------------------------------
We are supposed to have some really bad weather today, so everyone watch out and stay near a television or radio! If they say to go to a safe place, THEN GO TO A SAFE PLACE!  I want to see you ALL here again tomorrow! OK?

blog comments powered by Disqus