Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to my very best friend in the whole world....


My Mama.

My mother has been right by my side through thick and thin, good times and bad, joy and sadness. I can't imagine not talking to her every single day. She makes bad days good, and good days even better! She's not only my best friend, but my daughter's best friend, too. We are so incredibly blessed!

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY MAMA! We love you more than anything!!

I would also like to wish a Happy Mother's Day to all the moms, soon-to-be moms, hope to be moms, moms who have lost their children, single dads who also serve as moms, friends and relatives who are raising children whose moms couldn't, step-moms, foster moms, adoptive moms, stand-in moms, and fur-baby moms out there!
blog comments powered by Disqus