Sunday, June 30, 2013

I finally decided to take the plunge!

Hey friends! I hope you've had an incredible weekend!

Well, after exactly one year of being in the vinyl "business", I finally took the plunge and opened a Facebook store!  I've been pulling photos for a couple of months and working on logo designs (thanks to my super-talented and fabulous friend, Tracie), and decided to finally make the big jump and "officially" open my store!

May I present my new business:



Why the name "Blueberry Hill Handmade"?  

Blue is my favorite color, Hill is my last name, and like the song says "I found my thrill, on Blueberry Hill". Being crafty thrills me to death (and I kinda get a thrill from the man who gave me the last name HILL, too!)

Click this photo on the side of the blog --> to go directly to my page.


What will change?

Nothing about my work or products will change (other than newer and better ideas)!  BBH on Facebook will help me to keep all of my order information together in one place.  Right now, I'm trying to keep up with orders via the blog, personal e-mail, blog e-mail, Facebook, phone, text messages, and just bumping into people in public.  I am in constant fear of forgetting something! Hopefully moving everything to one place will help prevent some of that.  

Also, I am now requiring payment in full before I begin work/order supplies on each order. I HATE to have to do this, but over the past year, I've been stuck with hundreds of dollars worth of merchandise, waiting for payment, and have several orders that I've shipped/delivered that still haven't been paid after several months. This isn't just a hobby for me, it's an income-producing business for my family.  I can't pay the power bill with a counter-full of frames and t-shirts, unfortunately.

If you have a scanner on your phone, this will take you straight to my page!

Thank you ALL for your support and comments (and orders!) over the past year! You have no idea how much you all mean to me!


blog comments powered by Disqus