Monday, July 22, 2013

Sadness (First World Problems)

Hey friends!  Long time no talk to.  Sorry I've been absent this week!  I wish I could say I had a fabulous reason for my blog slacking, but I've just been extremely busy with "the business" and really haven't had anything fun or exciting happening in my life.

I realized yesterday that I've had a few things/realizations happen lately that have really made me sad.  I know, I know, in the grand scheme of things, my life is fantastic! I have a nice home, a job, a wonderful husband, two awesome children, and family that I adore.  So let's just pretend this is a silly little list of stupid little things that have made me sad over the past few weeks.

My car officially has over 10,000 miles on it.


At this rate, I will be at 200,000 miles in a couple of years!

Jameson (who is 10) is officially taller than Chelsea (who is 21).



And Chelsea doesn't like it one little bit!

Speaking of Jameson....


  • He is officially wearing "grown-up" clothes.  No more boys clothes for him!  The shorts he has on in the above photos are 16's and are TOO SMALL!  In a year-and-a-half, he's gone from 12 slims to 29 x 30 in men's!  It's off to the men's section from now on. 


  • He is about to start the FIFTH GRADE!  Next year he will be at the middle school.  My heart just can't take it!


  • Jameson had a spacer put in his mouth several years ago when he had a tooth pulled in the back. They said he would have to leave it in until the new tooth came in, which would be when he was around 10 or 11 years old.  At the time, we thought that would take FOREVER.  Well, the new tooth is trying to come in now!


Chelsea, you know, my precious miracle baby girl is TWENTY- ONE years old.  She's a legal adult!  How is that even possible??

And finally, (I know you are so glad, right?) school starts back in FOUR WEEKS!  I'm not even a student but I so dread getting back into that routine again.  Jameson and I really enjoy our late nights!

So my friends, what silly little things are making you sad right now?  I hope not many!!!

I hope you all have a fantastic week!
blog comments powered by Disqus