Tuesday, August 27, 2013

HELP! My life has been taken over by SHIRTS!

Hey friends!  I hope y'all have had a wonderful weekend (and Monday, too!)

Lately, my life has been just a random jumble of craziness!  Not only was last week the first week of school, I've also been slammed with t-shirt orders.  I'm not sure of the exact number, but I've made at least 90 shirts over the past week-and-a-half!  Talk about t-shirt overload!  Thankfully, my fabulous husband has been learning to master the heat press, so my back and shoulders have been spared.  I definitely would not be able to do it without him.  Maybe one day I'll be able to afford one of those "fancy" automatic presses that press and release on it's own, but I will have to sell a WHOLE LOT of t-shirts to be able to afford something like that. HAHA!

Here are some of my most recent designs:







These are the elementary school staff shirts. I've made 60 of these!

For was a gift for one of Jameson's friends!
















My saving grace this week was actually getting to do what I love the most, making a frame!


I hope you all have a wonderful rest of the week, and if I go missing, just look under the nearest pile of t-shirts!
blog comments powered by Disqus