Monday, October 3, 2011

Maybe I will be finished by NEXT Halloween!

This past weekend had to be the most incredibly beautiful of all time.  Blue skies, gentle breezes, cool temps....perfect for being outside.  Also perfect for finishing Halloween decorating, right?

Well, you would think I would manage to get everything finished....but alas, I'm not known as  a "slacker mama" for nothing.  
 
I'm also trying to work on things for a very special 1st birthday party, a baby shower, and our school's Fall festival....all of which are between October 29th and November 6th.  My ADD is on MASSIVE overload right now!

I did manage to get a few things finished, but I still have a TON left to do.  Here are some pictures of the newest decorations:


I tweaked the legs and I think they look better than before.  It's amazing what a little Spanish moss can do...lol!



Pardon the mess all over the place, the wind was blowing like crazy and Spanish moss was blowing everywhere! LOL



I thought this giant witch's boot was adorable!  I got it at a local craft fair this weekend.


The front door area.  I have SO much more to do!



Here is another set of witch's legs.  We are planning on hanging this on the front porch, but it was so windy, I didn't want to risk it blowing away.  So, for now, they are hanging in the house.  LOL!

Hopefully I will be finished by NEXT Halloween!

blog comments powered by Disqus