Thursday, August 26, 2010

Parting is such sweet sorrow....

Or maybe not!

The other day, I was cleaning out the laundry room (a never ending  process), and I found this little beauty:


It's the lone, surviving kitchen towel from our first year of marriage.  Yeah, it's country blue with ducks on it....it WAS 1988 after all.  My entire kitchen was country blue, beige and if it had a duck on it, it was in my kitchen.  Oh I wish I had a picture of that old, ugly kitchen to show you.

Or, maybe not.  You may leave and not come back!

Somehow, this towel survived the past 22 years in our family.  It must have gotten stuck behind the dryer at some point, and missed out on about 15 of those years. HaHa!

Well, I don't think this little baby will survive much longer:


I think it's time to say our final goodbyes and put it out of it's misery.

And speaking of final goodbyes....


I think the end for this balloon is very near!
blog comments powered by Disqus