Saturday, September 18, 2010

The FUNNEST Baby Shower EVER!

For the past several weeks, I have been working on several little things for one of my favorite couple's Baby Shower.

The "theme" was pink cowgirl and I am thankful to the Internet for helping us find a ton of really cute ideas.  We are completely worn out, but it was worth every second!  Here are just some of the 100+ pictures I took:

How could a setting be more perfect?  Pool, waterfall, beautiful day....
















The precious mom-to-be, Julie

Clay, the dad-to-be, getting a little practice holding adorable Andie

Rita (Stephanie's Mom), Clay (fresh out of the pool), and Stephanie.  The shower was at Rita's house.  She and Stephanie asked me to help with the shower.  We are so thankful for Stephanie's parents opening their home and working so hard to help make Mallory's shower a success!


(I can't believe this is the best picture I have of Rita and Stephanie.....I'm a bad event photographer...lol)


I was worried my camera was broke after taking this picture (Roll Tide Roll!)

(If you can't tell, that's an AUBURN burp cloth...**GAG**)


Better get used to playing with dolls, Clay!


Clay in his "New daddy survival suit"


Clay with his new pal, Miss Cow


These are the party favors for each couple who attended.  Jarred Cowgirl Cookies from Bakerella.  We had the best time making these last weekend!  We think they turned out perfect!


One tired little boy after a night of playing, swimming and fun!


The kids, and Clay, spent the evening swimming in the pool and in the hot tub.  The food was fantastic and the company was even better!  The night couldn't have gone more perfect and I was thrilled to death at how everything turned out.

Congratulations Julie and Clay!

  We can't wait to meet Miss Mallory!
blog comments powered by Disqus