Thursday, March 10, 2011

Chicken isn't the only thing they do well...

I currently have a new breakfast food obsession...

Photo from here.

The Chicken, egg, and cheese on a sunflower multigrain bagel from Chick-fil-A.  I love it so much, I could probably eat it every single day.  Of course, that's not possible, but at least once a week, after I drop Jameson off at school, I make the drive into town, and pick one up.  I usually pick up a couple of orders of chicken mini's too, so Jameson will have them for breakfast the next day.

Anyway, today when I pulled around to the drive-thru, I noticed these absolutely gorgeous flowers...


How gorgeous is this landscaping?

And this is just at the DRIVE-THRU!   Seeing this beautiful mixture of winter and spring flowers immediately brought a smile to my face.

I guess chicken isn't the only thing they do well.

I wonder if they will come do some landscaping in my yard?
blog comments powered by Disqus