Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Anybody got any extra $890.00 lying around?

Last week, while I was waiting on my mother, who was having some dental work done, I came across the February edition of Rachael Ray's magazine.


Yes, my mother's dentist office is DA BOMB when it comes to updated and interesting magazines!
When I was flipping through it, I noticed this really funky, unusual plate:


I thought it was really right up my alley, so I made a mental note to try to look up it's information once I got home.  Well, I was just piddling around, and decided to see if I could find it.  After a few minutes of looking, I found what I was looking for...

(Both china photos from here)

It's the "Syracuse Rose" pattern by Robert Haviland & C. Parlon from here,  and for the ultra-low price of $890.00, you can own ONE place setting of it.  So, for a measly $3560.00, I can have a place setting for each person in my immediate family!

Let me get out my check book right now!

It looks like I'm going to be using my inexpensive Corelle for a LONG time!



blog comments powered by Disqus