Thursday, September 1, 2011

I'm in PARTY MODE again!

I swear, I think my kids have 12 birthdays a year or either time is just zooming by waaaay too fast!  Wasn't it just yesterday that I was planning Chelsea's 19th or Jameson's 8th?

Anyway, not only have I been working on projects for other people (Thank you all very much!), but I've also been working on Jameson's NINTH birthday party.

I am so sad.  My baby is almost NINE!

So, here's what I've been working on so far....



I made everything using my Silhouette software.  I'm telling you, I don't know what I did without that thing!

Jameson decided he didn't want to have his party at home (*sigh*), so the only decorating I'm getting to do is with the invitations, goody bags, and cake/cupcakes.

Oh well, it only matters if HE has fun.  LOL

It's almost a holiday weekend folks!  I hope your Thursday is fabulous!

blog comments powered by Disqus