Monday, September 23, 2013

I'm sinking in a sea of vinyl!

Hey friends!  Yeah, I know. I'm probably just here talking to myself by now.  I know I've been a horrible blogger and I'm really sorry!  I just can't seem to find a good balance between family, Blueberry Hill, work, and this blog.  Heck, I can't even find a balance between my family and Blueberry Hill.  HAHA!

I am thrilled that I've been asked to make t-shirts and window decals to help support one of the the most precious little girls ever!

I got this photo from Team Ava's page.
Nina, if you need me to remove it, let me know!

Miss Ava has NKH (Nonketotic Hyperglycinemia; Go here for information.) It's a HORRIBLE disease with no known cure.  Miss Ava's incredible mom, Nina, is doing everything she can to raise awareness for NKH and NKH research.  I am so honored they asked me to help!

I've been working on this project for weeks, but I finally was able to finish some shirts this weekend.  I am so exited about how they turned out!

Front
Back
Lots of bright colors

Window decals
If you would like to learn all about precious Miss Ava, you can go to her Facebook page, TEAM AVA.  If you would like to order some Team Ava merchandise, you can go HERE to place your order.

Along with the Team Ava merchandise, I've been working on a lot of other goodies, too!














Window decal with graphics from MyCuttingBuddy.com


And these are just part of the things I've been working on this week!  I've cut so much vinyl, I've used an entire 60ft roll just this week alone!  There are literally bags of weeded vinyl all over the place!

I hope you all have a wonderful week!


blog comments powered by Disqus