Friday, December 10, 2010

My super-selfish Christmas List

Yes, I am going to be a total child about this, and am going to list my super-selfish Christmas list for anyone and every to see.

Even though I won't get one single thing on this list, it doesn't hurt to dream, does it?

It's not fair for all the kids out there to have all the fun.

OK, here goes.....

After being so frustrated with all my indoor photos recently, (well, after being totally jealous of all the gorgeous photos on everyone else's blogs) I figured out that I really, really, really need a new lens for my camera. I've tried to do some research, and found that this inexpensive Nikon 50 mm f/1.8D AF lens should help.


At around $120.00, it's definitely not the top-of-the-line, but it's a step up from my "package" lens.

**************************

Next, I really want a wireless photo printer/scanner.  I am so tired of being tethered to my printer by a super-short cord when I need to print something.   It is especially frustrating when trying to print multiple photos.  I am also tired to having to connect to a separate scanner when trying upload something to the computer.  


I am a huge HP fan, so of course, the HP c510a fits the bill very nicely!  This is their newest version, so it's a little pricey at $349.  A girl can dream, right?

************************

Next, since I spend so much time in there, I would LOVE unlimited gift cards from Hobby Lobby.


Since they are the only craft store within a 60 mile radius of me, every single craft project I do uses materials bought from Hobby Lobby.  I spend WAY too much money in that place.

***************************

New clothes are always nice, so gift cards from Lane Bryant would be great too!


Lane Bryant is the go-to store for big gals like me, but they can be SO expensive!  However, their clothes last FOREVER!  I have a pair of black pants that I've literally worn over 500 times and they still look fantastic.  You can never go wrong with a Lane Bryant gift card!

****************************

This next thing is something that I have wanted, and coveted, and pined over for the past six months...


The Silhouette SD cutting tool.  Since I attempt to cut out so many letters for my banners and things, this cutter would be so helpful in my crafting projects.  Not only does it cut paper, cardstock and chipboard, it also cuts vinyl!  Do you realize what kind of trouble I could get into if I could cut VINYL?  Oh, the things I could embellish and decorate!

**sigh**

I will admit, I have been so stinkin' jealous of all the bloggers who have been gifted these while doing giveaways.  I mean, would they appreciate, use, love this gadget as much as I would?

I think not!

Nobody could love and care for their Silhouette as much as me!

But, at $299, buying one would mean choosing between a Silhouette and paying my power bill.  Since the Silhouette has a plug, it wouldn't be much good without electricity....I'm just saying.....

******************************

So, that's it....my 2010 super-selfish Christmas list.  What is on your list?

*****************************

I hope you all realize this list was done in fun, and I hope you all realize I'm not that greedy or shallow.  HAHA!

What I REALLY want for Christmas is for it to be as great, if not even better, than last year.  The kids were happier than I've ever seen them, and were so appreciative for every single thing.  We were able to spend two weeks together as a family.  I would say it had to be the best two weeks in my entire life.

I hope you all have a wonderful, fantastic Christmas season and get whatever is on your super-selfish Christmas list!


blog comments powered by Disqus