Thursday, June 28, 2012

Well there goes my diet!

Yesterday, the kids and I headed out to the {air conditioned} mall so we could go see Snow White and the Huntsman.  We got there early, so we decided to eat lunch at the Food Court.  We wolfed down our food, and then started looking around for dessert.  Fortunately for us, they have a new cupcake kiosk!

Look at these beauties:


The left is "Cocky Cake" named for the local college's mascot "Cocky" which is a JSU Gamecock.   JSU's school colors are red and white, so the red velvet cake with cream cheese frosting is a perfect match.  Both of the kids chose that flavor.  The cupcake on the right is "Vanilla Bean".  This one was ALL MINE!

They tasted fantastic, but the best part was watching the kids eat them:

Chelsea smiled after every bite!



She is tearing that cupcake UP!

Do I have to eat the whole thing?
 Something weird happened here.  Chelsea ate the WHOLE thing and even licked the container.  Jameson, on the other hand, ate two bites, said it was too sweet and had too much icing, and said he didn't want any more.  What in the world is going on?  I felt like I was in the Twilight Zone or something.  HAHA!

 Chelsea took these pictures with her phone.  I think she did a great job!




We had a great time, and even enjoyed the movie (even though it was NOTHING like we thought it would be).  The kids can't wait to go back, just so they can eat cupcakes again.  Who am I to deny them?

There goes my diet!
blog comments powered by Disqus