Friday, June 3, 2011

It's party time again!

It's getting that time of year for some young lady to have a blow-out of a birthday party!

Last year, her party was fantastic and was really the first time we've entertained in our new home.


Chelsea had such a good time, she wants to do it all again this year.

She's all about "themes" and this years theme is Twilight.  She is obsessed with the movies, and more specifically, she's obsessed with the character Jacob.  So, she wanted her invitations to have Jacob on them.  I thought I would try my hand at making my own this year, and here is what I came up with...

(Edited for specifics)

I printed them on 5" x 7" photo paper, and I think they look pretty good in person.  Chelsea LOVES them, and I guess that's all that matters!

Even though the invitations are brown, she wants all her decorations to be black, red, white, and silver.  I've been scouring the Internet looking for ideas and have been buying a lot of decorations.  I can't wait to see it all put together.  I'll make sure to share things as I get them finished.

Do any of you have any "Twilight Party" suggestions for me?

blog comments powered by Disqus